[ITRDBFOR] Canadian distributors for sanding paper

  • From: Nadele Flynn <nadele AT ualberta.ca>
  • To: itrdbfor AT itrdbfor.org
  • Subject: [ITRDBFOR] Canadian distributors for sanding paper
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2019 14:30:22 -0700

Hello,

As I don't have access to polishing sandpaper in my area, I bought regular 1500 grit sand paper from our local hardware store and just discovered that it is leaving a grey stain on the surface of my cores. No good.

So I am going to have to buy the right stuff.

Can any of you recommend a Canadian distributor for 3M polishing paper (15 micron and 30 micron)?  I could order from the US but shipping is more expensive and it will take longer to ship. Amazon.ca has some selection but you have to buy other sizes that I don't need.

Thank you!

--
Nadele Flynn
PhD Candidate, Forest Biology & Management

  • [ITRDBFOR] Canadian distributors for sanding paper, Nadele Flynn, 06/11/2019