[ITRDBFOR] Font size in ObjectJ for ImageJ

  • From: Daniel Patón Domínguez <d.paton.d AT gmail.com>
  • To: itrdbfor AT itrdbfor.org
  • Subject: [ITRDBFOR] Font size in ObjectJ for ImageJ
  • Date: Wed, 1 May 2019 14:00:36 +0200

Dear colleagues:

I am using the ObjectJ plugin to measure chestnut tree rings with ImageJ over
high resolution images. I don't know if anyone uses this software. If so, I
would like to know how to set the text font of the tree rings to a larger
size to increase the field of view.

Greetings and thank you very much

--
Daniel Patón Domínguez
Numerical Ecology. Ecology Unit

  • [ITRDBFOR] Font size in ObjectJ for ImageJ, Daniel Patón Domínguez, 05/01/2019