[ITRDBFOR] 2 PhD positions in forest ecology and carbon cycling

  • From: Flurin Babst <flurin.babst AT wsl.ch>
  • To: itrdbfor AT itrdbfor.org
  • Subject: [ITRDBFOR] 2 PhD positions in forest ecology and carbon cycling
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2019 22:17:50 -1000

Dear tree-ring community,

as already mentioned a while ago, I have 2 open PhD positions on a research project that studies intra- and inter-annual carbon and water cycling in mature beech trees. The application deadline is February 5th, 2019 and details can be found on the Euraxess portal:

Please distribute widely and do not hesitate to contact me with questions.

Best regards,
Flurin Babst

Dr. Flurin Babst
Dendro Sciences Group
Forest Dynamics Unit
Swiss Federal Research Institute WSL
Zürcherstrasse 111
8903 Birmensdorf
Switzerland

  • [ITRDBFOR] 2 PhD positions in forest ecology and carbon cycling, Flurin Babst, 01/09/2019