[ITRDBFOR] TRACE session "Long-term climate variability as retrieved from the tree archive"

  • From: Flurin Babst <flurin.babst AT wsl.ch>
  • To: itrdbfor AT itrdbfor.org
  • Subject: [ITRDBFOR] TRACE session "Long-term climate variability as retrieved from the tree archive"
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2019 21:46:40 -1000

Dear Tree-Ringers, colleagues, and friends,

you are kindly invited to submit an abstract for the session “Long-term climate variability as retrieved from the tree archive” at this year’s TRACE meeting in San Leucio-Caserta, Italy (www.trace2019.com; May 7-10, 2019). This will be an exciting session on the recent progress and prospects of dendroclimatology and you are encouraged to contribute to its success.

Please note that the 20th of January deadline for abstract submission is approaching fast. We look forward to receiving a diverse set of oral and poster contributions (www.trace2019.com/abstract-submission) that inspires discussion, exchange and debate.

The confirmed keynote speaker for this session is Prof. Dr. Valerie Trouet (Laboratory of Tree-Ring Research, University of Arizona)

In case of questions or comments, please do not hesitate to contact me at flurin.babst AT wsl.ch

I look forward to seeing many of you at TRACE!

Best regards,

Flurin Babst
(session chair)

Dr. Flurin Babst
Dendro Sciences Group
Forest Dynamics Unit
Swiss Federal Research Institute WSL
Zürcherstrasse 111
8903 Birmensdorf
Switzerland

  • [ITRDBFOR] TRACE session "Long-term climate variability as retrieved from the tree archive", Flurin Babst, 01/09/2019