[ITRDBFOR] Latest news: Tree-ring session EGU 2019

  • From: Kerstin Treydte <kerstin.treydte AT wsl.ch>
  • To: ITRDB Forum <itrdbfor AT itrdbfor.org>
  • Cc: Giovanna Battipaglia <Giovanna.BATTIPAGLIA AT unicampania.it>, Jan Esper <esper AT uni-mainz.de>, Andrea Hevia Cabal <andrea.hevia AT dcaf.uhu.es>
  • Subject: [ITRDBFOR] Latest news: Tree-ring session EGU 2019
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2019 17:00:39 +0100

Dear colleagues and friends

We would like to remind you on the deadline for abstract submission for our Interdisciplinary Tree-Ring Session at the EGU General Assembly 2019 (Vienna, 07-12 April), which is 10 Jan 2018, 13:00 CET. : https://meetingorganizer.copernicus.org/EGU2019/session/31322

We kindly encourage you to submit your abstract here  https://meetingorganizer.copernicus.org/EGU2019/abstractsubmission/31322
Detailed information on how to submit an abstract can be found at: https://egu2019.eu/abstracts_and_programme/how_to_submit_an_abstract.html

Latest news: We are happy to announce that Laia Andreu-Hayles, Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory New York, and Guillermo Gea-Izquierdo, INIA-CIFOR Madrid agreed to give a solicited talk, and that Helene Atkinson, Sercon Limited, UK will again sponsor our session with some drinks at our session dinner at a local restaurant in Vienna.

We are looking very much forward to meeting many of you at our session and at the dinner.

Kerstin Treydte, Giovanna Battipaglia, Jan Esper, Andrea Hevia

Dr. Kerstin Treydte
Research Group Dendrosciences
Research Unit Forest Dynamics
Swiss Federal Research Institute WSL
Zuercher Str. 111
CH-8903 Birmensdorf
Switzerland
phone: +41 (0)44 739 2662

  • [ITRDBFOR] Latest news: Tree-ring session EGU 2019, Kerstin Treydte, 01/02/2019