[ITRDBFOR] Dendrochronology Sessions at 2018 AAG NOLA

  • From: "Chris Gentry" <chris.m.gentry AT>
  • To: itrdbfor AT
  • Subject: [ITRDBFOR] Dendrochronology Sessions at 2018 AAG NOLA
  • Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2017 23:54:18 -0400 (EDT)

Second Call for Papers (apology for cross-listing)

Dendrochronology Sessions at the American Association of Geographers (AAG)
Annual Meeting, New Orleans, Louisiana (April 10-14th, 2018)

We are delighted to send a second call for tree-ring papers to be presented at
the #AAG2018 meeting in NOLA. We will plan to organize 4-6 paper sessions with
a potential for one invited session. Likely sessions will include:

Frontiers in Dendrochronology (invited sessions)
Dendrochronological Applications
Southeastern Dendrochronology

We continue to encourage researchers to present in other themed sessions or
poster sessions that suit your research, but hope we can attract many tree-
ring scientists to attend these organized sessions to provide interaction and
exchange of ideas and possible future collaborations.

If you are interested in participating in these organized sessions, please
contact any of the organizers with a working title and sub discipline.
Abstracts should be submitted online to the AAG. Once you have registered,
please email the AAG PIN number to Christopher Gentry
(gentryc AT
Paper abstract submissions are due by Wednesday, October 25.

Thanks and have a wonderful week!

Organizers: Aquila Flower
(aquila.flower AT,
Christopher Gentry
(gentryc AT,
Henri Grissino-Mayer
(grissino AT,
Grant Harley
(grant.harley AT,
Stockton Maxwell
(rmaxwell2 AT,
(thomas.w.patterson AT,
Maegen Rochner
(mneal20 AT,
Jim Speer
(jim.speer AT,
Lauren Stachowiak
(lstachowiak AT,
and Clay Tucker
(ctucke8 AT

AAG Abstract Submissions:
AAG Call for Papers and Posters guidelines:

  • [ITRDBFOR] Dendrochronology Sessions at 2018 AAG NOLA, Chris Gentry, 10/08/2017