[ITRDBFOR] Dendrochronology Sessions at 2018 AAG NOLA

  • From: "Chris Gentry" <chris.m.gentry AT gmail.com>
  • To: itrdbfor AT itrdbfor.org
  • Subject: [ITRDBFOR] Dendrochronology Sessions at 2018 AAG NOLA
  • Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2017 10:40:54 -0400 (EDT)

Call for Papers (apology for cross-listing)

Dendrochronology Sessions at the American Association of Geographers (AAG)
Annual Meeting, New Orleans, Louisiana (April 10-14th, 2018)

We are delighted to send a first call for tree-ring papers to be presented at
the #AAG2018 meeting in NOLA. We will plan to organize 4-6 paper sessions with
a potential for one invited session. Likely sessions will include:

Frontiers in Dendrochronology (invited sessions)
Dendrochronological Applications
Dendroclimatology
Dendro-disturbance
Dendroecology
Southeastern Dendrochronology

We continue to encourage researchers to present in other themed sessions or
poster sessions that suit your research, but hope we can attract many tree-
ring scientists to attend these organized sessions to provide interaction and
exchange of ideas and possible future collaborations.

If you are interested in participating in these organized sessions, please
contact any of the organizers with a working title and sub discipline.
Abstracts should be submitted online to the AAG. Once you have registered,
please email the AAG PIN number to Christopher Gentry
(gentryc AT apsu.edu).
Paper abstract submissions are due by Wednesday, October 25.

Have a wonderful week and enjoy your weekend!

Organizers: Aquila Flower
(aquila.flower AT wwu.edu),
Christopher Gentry
(gentryc AT apsu.edu),
Henri Grissino-Mayer
(grissino AT utk.edu),
Grant Harley
(grant.harley AT usm.edu),
Stockton Maxwell
(rmaxwell2 AT radford.edu),
Maegen
Rochner
(mneal20 AT vols.utk.edu),
Jim Speer
(jim.speer AT indstate.edu),
Lauren
Stachowiak
(lstachowiak AT ewu.edu),
and Clay Tucker
(ctucke8 AT lsu.edu)

AAG Abstract Submissions:
https://goo.gl/z6KM62
AAG Call for Papers and Posters guidelines:
https://goo.gl/ykunNW

  • [ITRDBFOR] Dendrochronology Sessions at 2018 AAG NOLA, Chris Gentry, 08/17/2017