[ITRDBFOR] Postdoc grant University of Coimbra, Portugal

  • From: <crnabais AT bot.uc.pt>
  • To: itrdbfor AT itrdbfor.org
  • Subject: [ITRDBFOR] Postdoc grant University of Coimbra, Portugal
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2017 11:14:26 -0400 (EDT)

Within the scope of the project INVISIBLE WOODS “A dendrochronological survey
of the structural woods of historic city centers of Portugal.” (PTDC/EPH-PAT/
2401/2014) we have an open grant for a postdoc to work in the Dendrochronology
lab of the University of Coimbra, in Portugal.

We are looking for a postdoc with experience in dendrochronology and
dendroarcheology. The grant is for 14 months, the monthly amount is 1495
euros, tax free, and includes social security and work insurance. The call is
open until the 23 of August. The applicant needs to send the CV and a
motivation letter to the following email:
crnabais AT bot.uc.pt

Best regards,

Cristina Nabais
Assistant Professor
Dendrochronology Lab
Centre for Functional Ecology
Department of Life Sciences
Faculty of Sciences and Technology
University of Coimbra
3000-456 Coimbra
Portugal

  • [ITRDBFOR] Postdoc grant University of Coimbra, Portugal, crnabais, 07/28/2017