[ITRDBFOR] Help with ARSTAN40c

  • From: mitsui78 AT libero.it
  • To: itrdbfor AT itrdbfor.org
  • Subject: [ITRDBFOR] Help with ARSTAN40c
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2017 20:57:28 +0200 (CEST)

Dear forumers,

I'm writing these lines asking for some help with the ARSTAN software, particularly the Arstan40c version. I'm looking for individual detrended tree-ring series, but I'm not sure where they are located. Possibly, I guess, in the txt_res file. Other possibility should be the txt_ind2 but, again, I'm not sure at all. Any suggestion? Many thanks in advance for your help!

Sergio Piraino

  • [ITRDBFOR] Help with ARSTAN40c, mitsui78, 07/14/2017