[ITRDBFOR] Tree ring analysis paper on mediterranean conifer species

  • From: "Rana EL ZEIN" <rana.zein AT usj.edu.lb>
  • To: itrdbfor AT itrdbfor.org
  • Subject: [ITRDBFOR] Tree ring analysis paper on mediterranean conifer species
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2017 07:36:32 -0400 (EDT)

Dear all,

I am a lecturer at the faculty of science of the Saint Joseph University of
Beirut (Lebanon).

We are in the process of founding a dendroecological project based on tree
ring analysis on conifer tree species of the Lebanese forests such as Cedrus
libani and Juniper sp. to assess the growth and response of our forests to
climate change and drought.

I will be very grateful if you can share with me research papers on tree ring
analysis performed on conifer tree species like cedar, juniper and pine.

I believe it would be of a great help while setting up the experimental design
and to have an idea of your experiences in the field.

Thank you in advance,

Best regards,

Rana EL ZEIN

  • [ITRDBFOR] Tree ring analysis paper on mediterranean conifer species, Rana EL ZEIN, 06/02/2017