[ITRDBFOR] Reminder: Hawley Diversity Award due May 31

  • From: Neil Pederson <neilpederson AT fas.harvard.edu>
  • To: ITRDB Forum <itrdbfor AT itrdbfor.org>
  • Subject: [ITRDBFOR] Reminder: Hawley Diversity Award due May 31
  • Date: Fri, 19 May 2017 09:32:22 -0400
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99

Hello Forumites,

 This is a reminder that nominations for the Florence Hawley Diversity award are due in less than two weeks, on May 31, 2017

 The winner, an early-career scientist, will receive a named lecture at WorldDendro 2018 and funds to offset the costs associated with attending WorldDendro 2018. For more details, go here: https://broadleafpapers.wordpress.com/florence-hawley-ellis-diversity-award/worlddendro-2018-hawley-ellis-diversity-award/

There is still plenty of time to donate to the Hawley award through the Tree-Ring Society web page: https://treeringsociety.wildapricot.org/page-18173

 Please write, "Hawley Diversity Award” in the notes box on the donation page linked immediately above. Our goal is $2000. We currently have received at least $200 toward the Hawley award. Only $1800 USD to go. However, if we clear this goal, the Tree-Ring Community could assist the runner[s] up in travel to WorldDendro. I sincerely hope that we can surpass $2000. Show your support. Donate early and often!

 Sincerely,
 Neil, Valerie Trouet, Patrick Baker, and Amy Hessl

---------
Neil Pederson
Harvard Forest
Harvard University
324 North Main St.
Petersham, MA 01366

http://harvardforest.fas.harvard.edu
(O) 978.756.6141
(L) 978.756.6143

 neilpederson AT fas.harvard.edu
http://broadleafpapers.wordpress.com/
@yellowbuckeye

  • [ITRDBFOR] Reminder: Hawley Diversity Award due May 31, Neil Pederson, 05/19/2017