[ITRDBFOR] Reminder: Hawley Diversity Award due May 31

  • From: Neil Pederson <neilpederson AT>
  • To: ITRDB Forum <itrdbfor AT>
  • Subject: [ITRDBFOR] Reminder: Hawley Diversity Award due May 31
  • Date: Fri, 19 May 2017 09:32:22 -0400
  • Authentication-results:; dkim=none (message not signed) header.d=none;; dmarc=none action=none;
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99

Hello Forumites,

 This is a reminder that nominations for the Florence Hawley Diversity award are due in less than two weeks, on May 31, 2017

 The winner, an early-career scientist, will receive a named lecture at WorldDendro 2018 and funds to offset the costs associated with attending WorldDendro 2018. For more details, go here:

There is still plenty of time to donate to the Hawley award through the Tree-Ring Society web page:

 Please write, "Hawley Diversity Award” in the notes box on the donation page linked immediately above. Our goal is $2000. We currently have received at least $200 toward the Hawley award. Only $1800 USD to go. However, if we clear this goal, the Tree-Ring Community could assist the runner[s] up in travel to WorldDendro. I sincerely hope that we can surpass $2000. Show your support. Donate early and often!

 Neil, Valerie Trouet, Patrick Baker, and Amy Hessl

Neil Pederson
Harvard Forest
Harvard University
324 North Main St.
Petersham, MA 01366
(O) 978.756.6141
(L) 978.756.6143

 neilpederson AT

  • [ITRDBFOR] Reminder: Hawley Diversity Award due May 31, Neil Pederson, 05/19/2017