[ITRDBFOR] Reminder: Hawley Diversity Award

  • From: Neil Pederson <neilpederson AT fas.harvard.edu>
  • To: ITRDB Forum <itrdbfor AT itrdbfor.org>
  • Subject: [ITRDBFOR] Reminder: Hawley Diversity Award
  • Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2017 19:45:28 -0400
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99

Hello Forumites,

 This is a reminder that nominations for the Florence Hawley Diversity award are due May 31, 2017. The winner, an early-career scientist, will receive a named lecture at WorldDendro 2018 and funds to offset the costs associated with attending WorldDendro 2018. For more details, go here: https://broadleafpapers.wordpress.com/florence-hawley-ellis-diversity-award/worlddendro-2018-hawley-ellis-diversity-award/

 For those of us who do not qualify for the Hawley Award, please donate to the Hawley award through the Tree-Ring Society web page: https://treeringsociety.wildapricot.org/page-18173

 Please write, "Hawley Diversity Award” in the notes box on the donation page linked immediately above. Our goal is $2000. However, if we clear this goal, the Tree-Ring Community could assist the runner[s] up in travel to WorldDendro. I sincerely hope that we can surpass $2000. Show your support. Donate early and often!

 Sincerely,
 Neil, Valerie Trouet, Patrick Baker, and Amy Hessl

---------
Neil Pederson
Harvard Forest
Harvard University
324 North Main St.
Petersham, MA 01366

http://harvardforest.fas.harvard.edu
(O) 978.756.6141
(L) 978.756.6143

 neilpederson AT fas.harvard.edu
http://broadleafpapers.wordpress.com/
@yellowbuckeye

  • [ITRDBFOR] Reminder: Hawley Diversity Award, Neil Pederson, 04/17/2017