[ITRDBFOR] Deadline TRACE 2017

  • From: holger.gaertner AT
  • To: itrdbfor AT
  • Subject: [ITRDBFOR] Deadline TRACE 2017
  • Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 17:03:42 +0100

TRACE 2017, May 16th - 21st, 2017 - Svetlogorsk (Kaliningrad region, Russia) -Presentations, posters & Pre-conference school
Dear colleagues,

due to many requests from people interested in participating the TRACE meeting in Svetlogorsk
we decided to shift the deadline for registration to March 24th !

Unfortunately this is definitely the last possible date for registration due to the need for visa application.

Please also be aware that our Pre-conference school on ‘Data Analysis in Tree-Ring Research" is almost booked !

Up to now, there are only a few open slots (first come / first serve)

For details please visit the homepage of the TRACE 2017 conference:

We are looking forward to see you all in May!

- Local organisers (Irina Sviderskaya, Eugene Vaganov)
- ATR board (Holger Gärtner, Gerd Helle, Ernst van der Maaten, Giovanna Battaglia, Ryszard J. Kaczka, Neil Loader, Ute Sass-Klaassen)

Sorry for crossposting!
Dr. Holger Gärtner
Swiss Federal Research Institute WSL
Zürcherstrasse 111, 8903 Birmensdorf, Switzerland
Tel.: 0041-(0)44-739 24 25
Fax: 0041-(0)44-739 22 15

  • [ITRDBFOR] Deadline TRACE 2017, holger . gaertner, 03/13/2017