[ITRDBFOR] recommendation for scanner A3 ???

  • From: "Tobias Scharnweber" <tobias.scharnweber AT uni-greifswald.de>
  • To: <itrdbfor AT itrdbfor.org>
  • Subject: [ITRDBFOR] recommendation for scanner A3 ???
  • Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2013 08:42:32 +0100

Dear all;

For optical-scanning of long cores we are looking for an appropriate scanner-model (A3 format or larger). Ideally the margins of the scan surface should also be as plain as possible (our cores are up to 80 cm in length). All kind of experiences are welcome!

Best regards

Tobias

Tobias Scharnweber

Landscape Ecology and Ecosystem Dynamics (LEED)

Institute for Botany and Landscape Ecology; University Greifswald

Soldmannstraße 15

D-17487 Greifswald

Germany

Tel.+49/3834864188

P  Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail