Re: [ITRDBFOR] New Chair of the ITRDB

  • From: Peter Brewer <p.brewer AT ltrr.arizona.edu>
  • To: itrdbfor AT itrdbfor.org
  • Subject: Re: [ITRDBFOR] New Chair of the ITRDB
  • Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2013 13:10:03 -0700

I'd like to thank Connie for her leadership, and also for nominating me to take over the Chair. Along with the board and the staff at NOAA NCDC, she has done a great job of developing and maintaining the ITRDB as the important global data source that we know and love.

Although the board has the responsibility for the direction the ITRDB takes, it is of course a community resource. We'd very much like to hear comments and suggestions from the whole community to help guide us. If there are particular aspects of the ITRDB that you feel are lacking or if you have ideas for improvements that would help stimulate collaboration and research please let us know.

Best wishes

Peter